To raise smart, knowledgeable, confident, articulate and talented Boys and girls with spiritual prowess
Grooming the total child, empowering him/her for successful leadership with moral uprightness
“Covenant Child Academy’s history dates back to March 2000 when it started off with free evening lessons for 9 children”
Covenant Child Academy is approved to operate as an educational establishment in Nigeria, by both the Federal Government of Nigeria and the Lagos State Ministry of Education.
Covenant Child Academy is also a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI), the Association of Private Educators in Nigeria (APEN), National Association of Proprietors of Private Schools (NAPPS).
This is to ensure engagement in the world of education and to connect with educators at all levels of experience. As well as bridging the gap between technology and innovation in this modern dispensation.
We have continued to produce successful leaders and individuals with balanced ethical conduct in diverse fields of endeavour because as an institution, we believe so much in the quality of our staff.
Covenant Child Academy is now a member of the Council of British International Schools (COBIS).
OUR AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- To effect a smooth transition from home to school
- To develop a sense of co-operation and team spirit
- To teach the rudiments of numbers, letters, colours, shapes, forms, etc
- To lay a sound basis for scientific and reflective thinking
- To mould character and develop sound altitude and morals in the child
- To provide the child with basic tools for further educational advancement including preparation for trades and crafts of the locality
- To inspire students with a desire for self improvement and achievement for excellence
SENIOR MANAGEMENT TEAM
Exceptional Leadership Structure
Ms. Nneke Elizabeth
Mrs Chike Nkeiruka
Mr Fidelis Okporuanefe
Mrs Angela Nwachukwu
Mrs Blessing Goje
Mr Timothy Tenebe
Mrs Judith Egenti
Mr Emmanuel Efenudu
Nwaoha Chidiogo A.
We hail the covenant child academy
We hail the great boys and girls of substance
Being raised in our time and generation
Ears come and hear eyes come and see
What God has in stock, for Covenant Child
Whom the Lord has blessed, no one can reverse
We thank thee oh Lord you are the Most High
We bless thee for this great vision You gave
Our team is a solid one to make
Exceeding success, in God’s gracious call
to do and aim at Academic Excellence
and spiritual prowess, all to His glory, Amen